PENRITE SIN RACING COOLANT
Penrite SIN Racing Coolant is a red coloured, water based coolant that uses a hybrid of modern mono/diacid technology and conventional inhibitors for maximum heat transfer and lower running temperatures.
Application: It is formulated for use in all water cooled 4 stroke and 2 stroke engines in racing applications where glycol based coolants are banned, or where high engine operating temperatures are a problem.
How To Use It: Use at a rate of 12% in good quality water to a maximum of about 15% (or one part coolant to 7 parts water, 1:7)
• Leaves no slippery residue if dropped on the track.
• Improves radiator efficiency as it contains no nitrates or borates and only a minimum of the silicates which reduce heat dissipation.
• Biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Lower engine operating temperatures are attainable due to superior heat transfer characteristics compared to products containing ethylene glycol.
• Lasts 3 to 5 years or 150,000km when used and maintained at the correct concentration.