PENRITE STEERING BOX LUBE
Penrite Steering Box Lube is an extreme pressure, lithium based grease, blended with effective anti-wear, rust and oxidation inhibitors.
Application: Penrite Steering Box Lube may be used in veteran and Vintage motorcycle and car gear boxes and steering boxes.
Normal operating temperature range is from -20 oC to 130 oC.
• Extends bearing and gear life by minimising wear and shock loads
• Does not splash so maximises lubrication efficiency
• Resists leakage even under heavily loaded conditions
• Resists squeeze out
• Good low and high temperature fluidity
• Protects against rust and corrosion
• Good water resistance