PENRITE SIN BRAKE FLUID
The ultimate Super DOT 4 high temperature brake fluid, offering better compatibility with system components compared to silicone or silicate ester type products. Penrite Sin Brake Fluid is a premium full synthetic polyalkylene glycol ether ester based brake fluid for long life and maximum performance.
Application: Ideal for brake systems in high performance on-road vehicles and in all types of cars, trucks and motorcycles involved in all forms of competition including rally and circuit racing. Penrite Sin Brake Fluid has been tried and tested in Australian conditions in many forms of motorsport including V8 Supercars and GT Race Cars.
Usage Notes: For best results, the following change intervals are recommended:
On-Road Use 12 months, Club Racing 6 months High braking loads in extreme service competition After each meeting Do not mix with DOT 3 or silicone DOT 5 fluids.
Do not use in vehicles with alloy cylinders or reservoirs that contain a high percentage of magnesium. Silicone type assembly compounds should not be used in conjunction with this product.
• Excellent braking response due to high boiling point of fluid (600F).
• High wet boiling point ensures long term retention of fluid performance, even under the most severe conditions.
• Better performance in on-road use for life of fluid compared to conventional Super DOT 4 fluids.
• No need to change hoses and rubbers if upgrading from the original fluid as it is compatible with all common brake system materials.
• Compatible with DOT 5.1 (low temperature, non-silicone type).