DMD Austin Healey Alloy Cylinder Heads
AU$6,800 + GST
DMD AUSTIN HEALEY ALLOY CYLINDER HEADS
DMD supply high performance Alloy Cylinder Heads to suit Austin Healey 3000 6 cylinder engines.
These cylinder heads are not original reproductions, but designed and developed to extract maximum performance for the Austin Healey engine.
The cylinder heads are supplied assembled with valves, springs and removable thermostat housing.
The DMD design features inlet ports at 20mm higher than the original, and 5 degree angled wedge combustion chambers for improved airflow and combustion. Combustion chambers are machine matched .
The optional valve and mean port diameters are produced using three separate head castings so that material thickness is maintained.
- Head Material – AC601 heat treated to T6
- Valve Material – Stainless Steel Tuftrided
- Valve Seat Inserts – Weld Tight Suitable For Unleaded Fuels
- Inlet Valve Size Options – 45mm, 46mm or 47mm
- Inlet Port Mean Diameter – 35mm, 36.5mm 0r 38mm
- Exhaust Valves – 38mm Stainless Steel Tuftrided
- Spark Plug Angle – 30 degrees
- Valve Guides – Phosphor Bronze
AC601 heat treated to T6
Stainless Steel Tuftrided
|Valve Seat Inserts||
Weld Tight Suitable For Unleaded Fuels
|Inlet Valve Size Options||
45mm, 46mm or 47mm
|Inlet Port Mean Diameter||
35mm, 36.5mm 0r 38mm
38mm Stainless Steel Tuftrided
|Spark Plug Angle||